• Tubular positive plates: Robust tubular plates consisting of a lead calcium antimony-free alloy, optimized for high corrosion resistances
• Pasted negative plates: Grid plate construction consisting of lead calcium alloy
• Separators: Micro porous and robust, for electrical separation of the positive and negative plates and optimized for low internal resistance
• Housing: ABS, on request flame retardant ABS according to UL 94 V-0
• One way relief valve: operates at low pressure and fitted with flame arrestor, release gas in case of excess pressure and protects the cell against atmosphere
• Poles: Screw connection for easy and safe assembly and maintenance-free connection with excellent conductivity
• Post seals: extremely high integrity post seal design to prevent electrolyte leakage and terminal corrosion
• Connectors: flexible fully insulated cable connectors screwed to the terminal with an insulated screw having a probe hole on the top for electrical measurement
• Electrolyte: Gel structure
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
150-3000 Ah @ 10 hr. rate to 1.80 volts per cell @ 20°C (68°F).
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (70°C).
|Ideal Operating Temperature Range||
+20°C (+68°F) to +35°C (+95°F ).
|Floating Charging Voltage||
13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Voltage||
14.1 to 14.4 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Maximum AC Ripple (Charger)||
0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results. Maximum voltage allowed = 1.4% RMS (4% P-P).
EverExceed Tubular OPzV Range batteries may be stored for up to 24 months at 20°C~25°C (68°F~77°F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Inter unit connectors racks and cabinet systems are available.
Threaded copper alloy insert terminal.