• Thick positive plate design for maximum service float life 12 years design life @ 20°C(68°F).
• UL Recognized component.
• Valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA).
• High-Compression Absorbed Glass Mat technology (AGM) for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Operates at a low internal pressure.
• Heavy duty insert copper terminals for ease of assembly, reduced maintenance and increased safety.
• Advanced lead tin calcium alloy, reduces grid corrosion and promotes long battery life.
• Standard: Reinforced ABS (UL 94HB) container and cover.
Optional: Flame-retardant reinforced ABS container and cover compliant with U.L.94 V-0 with an Oxygen limiting Index of greater than 28%.
• Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss.
• Flame arresting, low pressure safety release venting system for individual cells, recognized per U.L. 924.
• Multicell design for ease of installation and maintenance.
• Horizontal or vertical operation.
18-250 Ah @ 10 hr. rate to 1.80 volts per cell @ 20°C (68°F).
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (70°C).
|Ideal Operating Temperature Range||
+20°C (+68°F) to +28°C (+82.4°F ).
|Floating Charging Voltage||
13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Voltage||
14.1 to 14.4 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Maximum AC Ripple (Charger)||
0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results. Maximum voltage allowed = 1.4% RMS (4% P-P).
EverExceed Standard Range VRLA batteries may be stored for up to 12 months at 20°C~25°C (68°F~77°F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Inter unit connectors racks and cabinet systems are available.
Threaded copper alloy insert terminal.