• Optimized positive plate design for maximum service float life - 12 year design life @ 20˚C(68˚F).
• Nano-Carbon enhanced for improved durability.
• UL Recognized component.
• Valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA).
• Extreme temperature High-Compression Absorbed Glass Mat technology (AGM) for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher density & capacity and uniform grid protection.
• Advanced deep cycle high tin lead alloy, reduces grid corrosion and promotes long battery life.
• Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss.
• Flame arresting, low pressure safety release venting system for individual cells, recognized per U.L. 924.
• Reinforced special high temperature ABS container and cover adopted.
• One-way relief valve, Explosion Resistant.
• Full 3-year free replacement warranty even temperature up to +60℃, 5+ years warranty optional.
• Better performance for high / low applications, extended service life for non-temperature controlled outdoor enclosures.
4.0-26 Ah @ 10 hr. rate to 1.80 volts per cell @ 20°C (68°F).
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (70°C).
|Ideal Operating Temperature Range||
+20°C (+68°F) to +32°C (+90°F ).
2.25 VPC +/-1% at 20°C / 25°C .
2.35 VPC +/-1% at 20°C / 25°C .
|Maximum Charge Voltage||
2.40 VPC at 20°C / 25°C .
EverExceed MICROLYTE Gel Range VRLA batteries may be stored for up to 24 months at 20°C (68°F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Inter unit connectors racks and cabinet systems are available.
Threaded copper alloy insert terminal.