• Virgin Pure Lead Tin and thick positive plate technology design for maximum service float life - 15 years design life @ 20˚C(68˚F);
• UL Recognized component;
• Valve regulated lead acid battery (VRLA);
• Optimized high-compression Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) materials significantly enhance performance and reliability, greater than 99% recombination efficiency;
• Advanced triple stage unique terminal sealing design to ensure leak free operation;
• Operates at a low internal pressure;
• Heavy duty M6 / M8 Female copper plated terminals provide maximum performance and easy installation, reduce maintenance and increase safety;
• Advanced lead tin low-calcium alloy, reduces grid corrosion and promotes long battery life;
• Optional: Reinforced ABS (UL 94HB) container and cover;
Standard: Flame-retardant reinforced ABS case and cover compliant with U.L.94 V-0 with an Oxygen Limiting Index of greater than 28%;
Designed to withstand extreme temperature degrees and performance without degradation;
• Over-sized, through the partition inter-cell welds provide low resistance connections, with minimal power loss;
• Flame arresting, low pressure safety release venting system for individual cells, recognized per U.L.924;
• Multi-cell design for ease of installation and maintenance;
• Horizontal or vertical operation.
• Proprietary Fixed Orifice Plate Pasting technology applying active materials on both sides of the grid for consistent cell-to-cell performance, higher capacity and uniform grid protection.
40-250 Ah @ 10 hr. rate to 1.80 volts per cell @ 20°C (68°F).
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (70°C).
|Ideal Operating Temperature Range||
+20°C (+68°F) to +28°C (+82.4°F ).
|Floating Charging Voltage||
13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Equalization and Cycle Service Charging Voltage||
14.1 to 14.4 VDC/unit Average at 25°C (77°F).
|Maximum AC Ripple (Charger)||
0.5% RMS or 1.5% P-P of float charge voltage recommended for best results. Maximum voltage allowed = 1.4% RMS (4% P-P).
EverExceed FT AGM Range VRLA batteries may be stored for up to 12 months at 20°C~25°C (68°F~77°F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.
Inter unit connectors racks and cabinet systems are available.
Threaded copper alloy insert terminal.